Toormina High School's Learning and Support team plays a key role in ensuring we meet the specific needs of students with additional learning and support needs, including disability.
- supports teachers in identifying and responding to the additional needs of students
- facilitates and coordinates a whole-school approach to improving the learning outcomes of every student
- coordinates planning processes and resourcing for students with additional learning and support needs
- designs and implements the support required to build teacher capacity so that all students access quality learning
- develops collaborative partnerships with the school, parents and carers, as well as other professionals and the wider school community.